REMEMBER, Lyme Disease is the ... .. the PiTS!!!
.. the PiTS!!!
- Protect (Prevention is the best way to combat Lyme Disease.)
- Inspect (Check every inch of your body after an outing in the woods.)
- Treatment (Seek out treatment if you suspect you have Lyme Disease.)
- Support (Reach out to support groups if you have been affected.)
Lyme Disease Foundation
1 Financial Plaza, 18th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103
(860) 525-2000 fax (860) 525-TICK
National Hotline 800-886-LYME
All about Ticks
Signs and Symptoms
Diagnosis and Testing
This Lyme Disease informative website has been created by
The Students of William Paterson University's Department of Nursing
College of Science and Health
and brought to you by:
This community website is maintained by
Target Online Inc.
45 Park Place South, PMB 101, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973-359-9968)
Our Logos and names are registered trademarks All Photography and Graphics ©2009 Target Online Inc.