Thank you for utilizing our website.
- Wear light-colored clothing
- Wear long sleeves and long pants tucked into socks when going into wooded or grassy areas.
- Use insecticide containing DEET.
- Caution: Do not spray directly on young childrens skin. Spray on clothing
- Bathe or shower when you return home.
- Check youself and your children carefully every night.
- Put clothing including jackets and coats in clothes dryer for thirty minutes to kill ticks.
- Use sprays and dips containing permethrins and pyrethrins on dogs, cats and horses to kill deer ticks.
- Use prescription strength tick collars obtained from a veterinarian on your pet
We hope the Lyme Disease information
helped you to learn something new.
All about Ticks
Signs and Symptoms
Diagnosis and Testing
This Lyme Disease informative website has been created by
The Students of William Paterson University's Department of Nursing
College of Science and Health
and brought to you by:
This community website is maintained by
Target Online Inc.
45 Park Place South, PMB 101, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973-359-9968)
Our Logos and names are registered trademarks All Photography and Graphics ©2009 Target Online Inc.